Chimps that mail; engines that search; being tagged, poked and then given cookies… what’s this digital marketing all about?
Do you have a website, and maybe a bunch of social channels, but you’re struggling to get hits? Or, more importantly, struggling to convert hits into leads and sales? This workshop will help you to overtake your competitors by teaching you how to:
- Plan your digital journey, campaigns and content
- Understand which tools and platforms to choose from
- Increase traffic to your site
- Convert visitors into leads
- Create an active sales database
- Improve your customer loyalty
- Use your digital platforms to build a stronger workforce
- Create a digital legacy
Digital marketing is a cost-effective, impressionable medium with a fast, unique ability to sell to a global audience. Our strategic and hands-on workshop will strike into the heart of the process, providing you with the tools to develop an ongoing digital marketing strategy.
*Other dates available. Click here for listings.
- Using market segmentation data in your decision-making process
- Executing your brand strategy
- Planning a digital marketing strategy
Key areas of digital marketing:
- Social media
- Video and content marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Programmatics, PPC (Pay Per Click) and paid reach
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Seed’s digital strategy and how it can work for your business
- Using segmentation and customer data to use in your digital marketing decision-making process
- Promoting your business values and brand vision through your digital content
- Understanding SEO as a method of business development and how it’s incorporated into your overall digital strategy
- Essentials of planning and building a successful website
- Understanding how to incorporate content marketing into your website and alternative channels which can be used
- Choosing the right social channels for your business
- Understanding advertising tools and platforms, such as Google Adwords, ad exchanges and Facebook/Instagram sponsored posts
- Building a database of your customers and directly marketing to them
- The tools used for testing and measuring, and how to learn and adjust your plan to maximise results
- How to use your brand strategy to maximise exposure, traffic and sales
- How to build or develop your website to maximise hits
- How to choose the correct social platforms to generate increased traffic to your website
- How to continue to drive more sales and leads with your current customer base
- Learn inside knowledge, tips and advice from a creative agency with its finger on the pulse of 21st Century digital marketing
- Strengthen your understanding and skills with a more hands-on approach to learning
- Content is fully up-to-date with recent digital developments
- Delivered by an experienced lecturer and trainer
- A unique and original course based on the experience of the trainer, not available anywhere else
- A tried-and-tested format, developed over several years of work
Mid-morning brainfood will be provided
Jon has worked internationally on many successful campaigns for over 10 years. He is passionate about marketing, working hard to get into the mindset of his clients and under the skin of their consumers, to find the right solutions and intelligent, fresh ideas for their project or campaign.
As Creative Director, he is wholly responsible for the studio’s design team, and all creative output, such as art direction, concept development, creative strategy and digital design. This has given him a broad knowledge of how fully integrated campaigns are managed and executed.
As a training practitioner, with over 8 years of writing and delivering academic modules at 3 different universities, Jon is continually evolving to keep up with the ever-changing industry landscape, passionately embracing emerging technologies and techniques.